Saturday, May 17, 2008

Last foal of the year!!

Two weeks in photo above and below





A few hours old above

A day old in above photo

We are proud to announce the arrival of FABLE ATTRACT-SHUN (PENDING)
This boy is 31/32 Arabian in blood.He will be registered PTHA and IAHA . He traces to FADL,MUSCAT,ALADDIN, BASK just to name a few. He has Lots of Presence and style !! AWESOME show prospect!!





( FADL ATRACT-SHUN X RRH BELLE STARR KID)

Fadl Attraction X RRH Belle Starr Kid



May 17th 2008 chestnut tobiano colt!!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was browsing the internet when I found this sight. I was in shock because this foal is almost exactly the same pattern as my filly born in April of 2008! The color is uncannily alike, and the pattern is almost identical. I honestly wasn't sure that I wasn't looking at pictures of MY Belle Starr! Even her blaze is very similar to this foal! The easiest way to tell that this foal was not mine was his arab face and stances!

RRH Arabians and Pintos said...

I would love to see pictures if you can email them to me that would be cool.
Where are you located?